About this tour
One Day Komodo Tour Package is a sharing trip package that offers two choices namely Full Day Trip Komodo National Park and Rinca Island Sunset Trip. Komodo National Park's full day trip offers 6 destinations in one day that include Komodo national park, Padar Island, Pink Beach, Manta Point, Taka Makassar, Kanawa Island. while Rinca island sunset trip offers 4 destinations in one day namely Rinca Island, Kelor Island, Menjerite, Kalong Island. One Day Komodo Tour Package uses a boat with a capacity of 15 people, 30 people and 70 people.
- Return speed boat trip to above destinations from Labuan Bajo
- Return hotel transfer (pick up and drop off, limited to Labuan Bajo area)
- 1 (one) time onboard lunch box
- 1 (one) time snack and local fruit
- Mineral water
- Snorkeling set: Snorkel & Life Jacket, without Fin
- Tour guide
- Passenger insurance
- - Entrance fee to Komodo National Park, entrance & ranger fee to Rinca Island, snorkeling, wild animal observation fee
- - Other Personal purchase
- Pick up time at 06.30 am from your in Labuan Bajo
- Padar Island => Padar is a small island located between Komodo and Rinca islands within Komodo archipelago, administrated under the West Manggarai Regency, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
- Komodo Island => Komodo island, part of the Lesser Sunda chain of Indonesian islands, is the rugged habitat of the 3m-long Komodo dragon monitor lizard.
- Long Pink Beach => Pink Beach, or Pantai Merah, as it is aptly named, is one of seven pink beaches on the planet, and is just one of the many amazing features of Komodo Island
- Manta Point => Manta Point Komodo is an incredible dive site in the region of Flores, Indonesia.
- Taka Makasar => Taka Makasar is a nice stretch sandy beach in certain shape and has a pretty color gradation of water. It is a very beautiful Sand dunes.
- Kanawa Island => Kanawa Island is an island located in Labuan Bajo within Komodo National Park blessed by the breathtaking view, crystal beach
- Back to your hotel
Rinca Island Sunset Trip
- Pick up from Hotel in Labuan Bajo at 11.30 am
- Rinca Island => Rinca Island is one of the 29 islands off the coast of Flores which make up Komodo National Park, the home of the mighty Komodo dragon.
- Kelor Island => Kelor Island is a small, secluded tourist attraction in East Nusa Tenggara popular for its stunning, unspoiled sceneries.
- Menjerite Island => Menjerite Island is blessed with crystal clear water and beautiful corals, making it a top diving spot and a must stop for island hopping in Labuan Bajo.
- Kalong Island => Kalong Island is a small beautiful island in Komodo National Park with mangrove plantations cover the island where thousands of bats living.
- Back to your hotel
Condition & Faq
Price are for minimum 2 people.
CONTACT US FOR BETTER DEAL...!!!
Interested especially do impression he unpleasant.
Sudden up my excuse to suffer ladies though or. Bachelor possible marianne directly confined relation. Interested especially do impression he unpleasant travelling excellence.
- In the event of cancellation of Guest Rooms the following policies will be applied: Within 21 days before arrival, 50 % of total estimated expenses will be charged, Within 14 days before arrival or No show, 100 % of total estimated expenses will be charged
- Late arrival, early departure, reduction of total pax or room required are considered as a cancellation, thus cancellation fee would be applied for.